Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Noah's first haircut :(


It came to that point :( That point where well-meaning laymen were calling my very-male youngest spawn a girl. Yes, *shudder* a G-I-R-L. Not that I have anything against girly-girls... I want my boys to grow up and marry the sweetest and fairest of them all. And heck, let's face it, I am one. But the male psyche? It does NOT bode well with that confusion. Noah may not quite realize it, but his older brother caught on and whole-hearted defended this travesty. So a very broken hearted Mama had to choose between her son's precious curls and his dignity. A mini Pride and Prejudice moment played out in my contenence.





Oh, so happy now...





:(




A new man emerges...







Thank you Jerry's Barber Shop for Noah's first haircut...


No comments: