Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas morning at Mom and Pops

Can this last forever? I love Mom and Pop. And I love being at their house. Especially at Christmas. I don't think anyone over here has grown up. And that makes my heart happy. The adults get up before the kids. And the adults love to wake up the kids. And look for evidence of Santa and Rudolph. And pose the presents in such a way to look overrun by goodies. And coffee brewing. And breakfast casserole cooking. All at 5:45 AM.
In the still of the morning, before the raiding has begun...

Unwrapping the presents took 1.5 hours... Gavin paced himself by handing out gifts and watching everyone. He showed Noah how to rip open the paper...

Noah learned pretty quickly.

Wow, look I am actually in a picture...albeit, an odd angle and I have a weird look...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: