Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!

Happy Halloween!










Nothing like good, clean fun on Halloween night ;) Gavin was the inventor of this year's theme. Not sure how this little man's brain works.. but when I asked what he wanted to be, he quickly told me a washer and Noah can be the dryer. Well, Noah doesn't speak up for himself much these days, so no answer is an answer in this house. Believe you me, I asked Gavin multiple times to change his mind. The response always came back to a washer. *Sigh* off to find appropriate sized boxes and how the heck you make a front end loader (hey, if I can't have a fancy washer and dryer set, at least I can pretend my kids are?!?) Anyway, the costumes were a hit. During trick or treating, many people commented this was the most clever idea. One chick mistook my kids for a set of stoves--- Who knows? Noah ate his candy during the walk. Gavin peed in someone's empty lot-- ever seen a mashing machine pee? Yup, that's why I made them front end loaders...

No comments: