Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin carving











Why does Noah want to sleep long and hard through the fun stuff? This always happens... "Okay ya'll, let's do x,y,z! No, wait, Noah is tired... it will just be two hours." Two and a half hours later, Gavin is about to POP. I give in. "Okay, if we go ahead and start he should be waking up at any moment..." And he ends up sleeping 4 hours! FOUR HOURS! Why does this never happen when I have to clean?

I digress. So the boys picked some pumpkins. And now we carve them. Gavin draws the faces all by himself. Yes, folks I am a little concerned as well. They look rather sinister, don't they? And a cyclops? Really, he knows about scary things that have only one eye? Clearly, this comes from his father? I'm too sweet to have passed scary stuff like that on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: